- Seiwa Akota– A Montreal-based Handmade Fashion Accessories line inspired by African Culture & Symbolism and style. The line focuses on statement pieces that exude a subtle confidence while reinforcing natural beauty across cultures.
- Chilli Peppa– A UK based handmade stationary line.
- Chez Boheme– Based in Shelburne, Vermont, Chez Boheme is a home decor boutique brimming with unusual antiques, vivid hand-painted furniture, stunning lighting, ethnic textiles, exotic rugs and lots of art. Known for its joyful aesthetic, the impact is derived from a liberal dose of saturated colors, unorthodox blends of style and genre, fanciful upcycling choices and a keen sense of unlimited possibilities!
- Pop Goes The Color– Vibrant Switchplates with a POP OF COLOR.
- Origins by Nasozi– Modern African wax print and batik pillows, curtains, and home decor accessories. Conceived of and realised in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn we specialize in blending elements of African-inspired textile design with authentic Brooklyn flare.
Adiree Company is a media, marketing, and marketplace group reaching multicultural consumers. Every month, readers turn to content by Adiree — for impactful conversation, our marketing and it’s marketplace to engage with meaningful products. Focusing on everything from culture, lifestyle to careers, Adiree Company leverages the power of diversity and heritage to engage and empower. Adiree Company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Lagos Nigeria.