This Christmas we are stepping out in style with shoes fashioned by African designers. The versatility of talent in the African fashion industry is unimaginable, here are a few our favorite kicks from the bunch.
- Mimi Plange & Manolo Blahnik / Custom made shoes for their Spring-Summer 2012 Collection.
- Joseph Ntomp / Dressy sneaks for a metropolitan lifestyle.
- Schier Shoes / Suede and leather shoes inspired by the footwear of the Khoikhoi tribe of Namibia and crafted using raw materials.
- Armando Cabral / Modern take on classic mens footwear with an international appeal.
- Liam Fahy / Cutting-edge and truly innovative footwear designs.
Adiree Company is a media, marketing, and marketplace group reaching multicultural consumers. Every month, readers turn to content by Adiree — for impactful conversation, our marketing and it’s marketplace to engage with meaningful products. Focusing on everything from culture, lifestyle to careers, Adiree Company leverages the power of diversity and heritage to engage and empower. Adiree Company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Lagos Nigeria.